Safety Patrol will be a group twelve responsible 5th Grade students who will assist the teacher assistants (TA) in the morning, after school, and during indoor line up to keep Meadow Point a safe place. Members will be assigned a weekly post inside of our building. Kids were recommended last year by teachers but as the year goes on there we will be taking new recommendations.
Expectations of Safety Patrol
- Look, act, and be alert.
- Report for duty on time. (10 minutes before and after school)
- Set a good example for peers.
- Be neat and clean on duty.
- Know and perform patrol duties faithfully. No friends at Safety Posts.
- Be dependable and trustworthy. When in doubt ask a teacher.
- Be courteous and polite at all times. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Wear your belt with Meadow Point pride.
- Remind schoolmates of safe rules without being "bossy"
- Obey rules of the patrol, school, and home.
- Safety Patrol members must remain consistent with class work and homework completion.
If you have any questions about Safety Patrol please email Mrs. Maez.